Monday, December 1, 2014

Altered Doll Luggage & Tray Plans - Denim theme


Altered Doll Luggage & Tray Plans


I identified all the products in above picture to experiment with this week, but I did not have a product in mind to employ them on. Then, I remembered I had a Julie Nutting's Altered Doll Luggage & Tray that I have been dying to use. So, I was like...what theme should I use.

Of course, DENIM. Most of the friends know how much I love denim but I have not made any denim projects since I created a mini album for a swap in September 2012. I think it's time for another one.




Since I have a lot of projects to complete this week and initially I only plan to play with products noted, I know I will not get finish with this until next week some time but I will post my progress. I can wait to sketch this one out and get started. 


Paperworks (For Denim Papers - I already got some on hand. This is just to provide a reference to paper I plan on using for project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment