Sunday, November 9, 2014

Stencils Play


Stencils are one of my favorite items to create and I use my Cricut Explore mainly to do so. The aforementioned image is the first stencil I created using my own JPEG. I had many hiccups in do so but I learned a lot from it. I was so excited about this results that I just took a sheet of watercolor paper and one of my Pan Pastels and made the image come to live so I could post and share on Facebook. I still have to learn a few things to improve the results but I am still proud it. 







Watercolor paper is on the bottom.

1 comment:

  1. Stencils are so fun. Someone just gave me a package of transparencies and I immediately thought....stencils.
    BTW, if you remove the number verification thingy that comes up at the bottom you might get more comments. I removed mine years ago. Blogger has pretty good spammer controls. I've not had any trouble. You might also put on that you will not allow "anonymous" messages. You'll run across that at some point and then can activate it.

    ReplyDelete