Sunday, November 9, 2014


Faux Leather



I created this Faux Leather watching countless YouTube videos with different formulas and then I developed my own. I really love this technique because you can use outdated/unloved/unwanted scrapbook paper or just any type of paper that can handle the wet media to create AWESOME leather type paper to use on your projects.



I plan on using this Faux Leather technique to use as book covers, cut in strips for embellishments, as page inserts in an mini album or junk journal, as envelopes or for other altered projects.

It is one of my FAVORITE techniques to do because it doesn't take much time or many products to do it. 

1 comment:

  1. I like this idea. Covers to my journals and altered books are always the most fun part. I also wait until I"m finished with the book before I do it since it takes a lot of wear and tear.

    ReplyDelete