Monday, November 17, 2014

Blog Hop Questions


1) What am I working on? I am currently working an altered book I plan have done before the year of the end and I am starting a new altered liquor bottle project in the next couple of days. 

I will also be conducting creative play with some of the Stampendous' products such as the Creative Palette, spoonful embossing power and a set of stamps with the accompany dies.  


2) How does my work differ from others of its genre? I am not sure how much it differs from others. I just try to put my own stamp and personality of my work and hope it shows. I believe in exercising new products from different resources and immediately applying that knowledge. I am still trying to identify my style, but I am inspired by others.  


3) Why do I create what I do? To be honest, it is fuel that gets me going. It's my personal therapy, but in my case, it is not cheaper than therapy. I feel so much joy when I purchase a new product especially when I know how to use it. I create that projects that I do because of how it makes me feel. I started off as a digital scrapbooker and fell into the world on traditional scrapbooking. I love creating altered art projects the most because I can get messy and learn from every experiment. 


4) How does my creating process work? Interesting question. Most of my creative thought happens during my sleep. Sometimes I jump up out of bed and go straight to my creative space because of something I envisioned in my sleep. Other times, I stretch project out or list materials and possible plan and go for it. It all depends on the type of project, the materials needed to create it and the major one the time it takes. 


Laurel Pierce



Coleen Franks 




No comments:

Post a Comment